It’s finally here. Access over 1000 cryptocurrencies and experience Keystone’s 100% air-gapped QR code communication — sign what you see and verify your transactions with ease.
Using QR codes for data transmission creates the optimal “air-gapped” solution for your hardware wallet, reducing the chances for attacks that could otherwise slip through the cracks when using USB, NFC, or Bluetooth.
By using Keystone, you create an extra layer of protection for your digital assets with their unique security features. Let’s take Secure Element for example: a bank-grade technology that generates highly secure private keys, and protects them even if you lose possession of your physical device.
They even offer additional security by reducing the chance of human error. With an intuitive user interface placed on a spacious 4-inch touchscreen display, you can avoid misclicks and easily triple-check your transactions before a final confirmation using their built-in fingerprint sensor.
If you’re looking to get started with Keystone, follow the instructions below to connect your device with BlockWallet.
How to connect your Keystone Hardware Wallet
Current Keystone owners will have to upgrade their firmware to the latest version to be able to connect their Keystone Essential or Pro to BlockWallet. Existing Keystone users can refer to our firmware upgrading guide here & update their firmware here.
- Select the wallet icon on the top left-hand corner of your wallet.
- Select “Create Account”.
- Select “Connect Hardware Wallet”.
- Select “Keystone” and press “Continue”.
- Keystone connection requires a camera. Please make sure your computer camera is connected and installed properly.
- Unlock your Keystone with your Keystone password. To set up your Keystone, follow the steps here
- On your Keystone, select “Options” then “Connect Software Wallet”. A QR code will appear.
- Click “Continue” below and show the QR code on your Keystone to the camera.
- Choose which account you would like to import to BlockWallet and select “Confirm”.
For more information on Keystone’s advanced security features, feel free to visit their website.