Release Notes v0.7
Features & Improvements
- Added support for Keystone hardware wallets.
- Improved notifications.
- Added support for new zkSync Era mainnet.
- Updated Scroll Alpha testnet.
- Improved provider reconnection to handle service outages better.
- Updated third-party libraries to support new features & security improvements.
- Hiding imported accounts on the My Accounts page is now possible.
- More accurate gas estimations are now available when sending funds to smart contract addresses.
- Account name display on the home screen has been adjusted.
- Enabled Swaps on zkSync.
- Added new token and logo support on various networks.
- Fixed a problem that caused some old wallet instances to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue that caused errors in some dApps on non-EIP-1559 compatible networks (i.e. Velocore on zkSync).
- Improved “not enough balance” validation when canceling a transaction.
- Fixed and improved approval behaviour for NFTs.
- Account name is shown on Transaction Completed notification.
- Gas estimates are updated every 10 seconds on all transaction screens.
- Improved Ethereum Mainnet estimations and increased buffer on High gas setting.
- Fixed error when approving transfers of certain NFTs.
- Fixed an issue with many accounts or lots of data in the wallet.
- added a new icon on the home screen that allows switching between net worth and native token balance.