Want to put your BLANK to work? We hear you. Here's a recap of our ongoing liquidity program. Providing liquidity does not only offer an attractive return but helps others by ensuring sufficient liquidity for purchasing or selling tokens. Win-win.
You can provide liquidity on either Uniswap or QuickSwap decentralized exchanges. On QuickSwap, we just bolstered our Liquidity Program by adding 90k BLANK tokens for 3 months. Meanwhile, Uniswap rewards are updated each month.
Liquidity Program Details
We plan to carry out the Liquidity Program until we launch native BLANK staking.
How does it work?
Whenever an Ethereum block is minted (which happens every 10 to 15 seconds or so), BLANK tokens will be given out to those who provide liquidity. There is no minimum or maximum amount of LP tokens required. Every participant is rewarded proportionally, based on their percentage contribution to liquidity pool.
You can add or remove liquidity freely as the system will track the liquidity pool at all times. Every time there is a change of distribution in the pool, we will readjust the reward proportions for that period.
In the beginning, when fewer people participate and each liquidity provider has a large percentage of the pool, the rewards are higher. As the pool size increases, rewards will decrease since each liquidity provider will have a smaller percentage of LP ownership. Those no longer satisfied with their return will leave, increasing the reward for those who stay.
This process will continue until an equilibrium is reached and the market determines the optimal return for providing liquidity.
At the time of writing, you can earn as much as 42% annual return on your tokens by providing liquidity to Uniswap pool. If more participants join, the return will decrease as you will hold a smaller percentage of LP ownership. If participants leave, the opposite will happen.
Keen to start? Here's how.
Provide liquidity on QuickSwap
- Connect to QuickSwap (we recommend using BlockWallet).
- If needed, purchase additional BLANK or USDC tokens to own an equal dollar amount of each.
- Deposit BLANK & USDC in equal parts to the USDC-BLANK Liquidity Pool (LP).
- Once you have received your BLANK-USDC LP tokens, navigate to the USDC-BLANK Liquidity Mining page.
- Select “Deposit QUICK-V2 LP Tokens” to deposit your BLANK-USDC LP tokens and start earning rewards!
Seems confusing? No problem, you can also track all steps in the video below.
We have also collaborated with QuickSwap, so that you can stake QUICK tokens and earn BLANK as a reward. If you want to add to your LP rewards, this is a way to do it.
BLANK Syrup (for QUICK holders)
- Stake any amount of QUICK tokens on BLANK Syrup to start earning BLANK
Provide liquidity on Uniswap
- Connect to Uniswap (we recommend using BlockWallet).
- If needed, purchase additional BLANK or ETH tokens to own an equal dollar amount of each.
- Deposit BLANK & ETH in equal parts to the Uniswap Liquidity Pool.
- Once you have received your BLANK-ETH LP tokens, navigate to Unicrypt to access the BLANK farm.
- Deposit BLANK-ETH LP tokens and start earning rewards!
While QuickSwap and Uniswap are generally safe to use, we highly recommend you familiarize yourself with these platforms before performing any actions on them. If you want to learn more about decentralized exchanges and liquidity providing, here's an article to start with.